 General / 49768
Re: Is lego *truly* unlimited? (some thoughts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:57:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Some thoughts/comments from the Mathematicians out there?

Samarth

From Hitchhiker's guide:

"Forty-two!" yelled Loonquawl. "Is that all you've got to show for seven and
a half million years' work?"
"I checked it very thoroughly," said the computer, "and that quite
definitely is the answer. I think the problem, to be quite honest with you,
is that you've never actually known what the question is."

Is that a piece of fairy cake?

Dave K