 General / 49594
Re: How does the voting at the Lego Factory Competition work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:23:42 GMT

Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:

Also, the current No. 1 Senior model is not displaying correctly for me.  I
can't see what it is.  Anyone else having this problem?

It looks funny for me,too. A few of the models seem to have this problem. I
haven't loaded any of them into LDD to see what they look like, so I don't know
if it's a problem with the model, the website or what.

Can't see it too. Tried 2 different browsers. I'm quite surprised how it
can get any votes at all. The jpg downloaded from the site is plain
wrong, so I doubt anyone can get better (I've tried to reload the
picture multiple times).

What do you mean by 'I haven't loaded them into LDD'? I don't think you
can download the models, at least I haven't found an option of doing so.

And the last thing about the competition. I thought the rule was to fit
into 16x16 studs, but model #2 in senior section clearly violates that.
I think I'd need some clarification.

Jindroush
www.kostky.org - for czech lego fans