 General / 49592
Subject:
How does the voting at the Lego Factory Competition work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:55:32 GMT

Although I am not participating, I went to the Lego Factory Competition site
today to cast my vote for some entered models.

How does the voting work?  It seems you can vote for as many models as you like.
Is that true?  If so, what should I do, go through all the models and give each
one I like a vote, or only vote for my one favorite model?

Also, the current No. 1 Senior model is not displaying correctly for me.  I
can't see what it is.  Anyone else having this problem?

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com

Re: How does the voting at the Lego Factory Competition work?
Although I am not participating, I went to the Lego Factory Competition site
today to cast my vote for some entered models.

How does the voting work?  It seems you can vote for as many models as you like.
Is that true?

Yes, except that you can't vote for your own model.

If so, what should I do, go through all the models and give each
one I like a vote, or only vote for my one favorite model?

That's up to you. If there's one model that is really head-and-shoulders above
the rest, vote for that one only. Or you could just vote for all the models that
you find acceptable, in effect voting against the subpar models.

Also, the current No. 1 Senior model is not displaying correctly for me.  I
can't see what it is.  Anyone else having this problem?

It looks funny for me,too. A few of the models seem to have this problem. I
haven't loaded any of them into LDD to see what they look like, so I don't know
if it's a problem with the model, the website or what.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Re: How does the voting at the Lego Factory Competition work?