 General / 49144
Re: How do you clean a bunch of lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:25:41 GMT

My dad and I dumped a big box of lego into a net drawstring bag laid it flat on
the top rack of the dishwasher and ran it. I dont remember the setting we used
but it cleaned it pretty well.  Just make sure that the holes in the net bag are
really small so no parts get out. like this one
http://store.yahoo.com/greatoutdoorsdepot/coleman-kids-poly-dunk-bag.html