 General / 48248
Re: Gary Istok's Lego Book Feedback...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 00:44:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
OK, I won't be posting this in any other newsgroups.....

Here is how the Insurance Price List portion of my book will look like (pending
suggestions by AFOLs):

The examples I will use are #396 Thatcher Perkins Model Set (1976-77), the
Yellow Castle set #375/#6075 (1978-82), and 2x10 bricks spare parts pack #216
(1957-65) in the 5 conditions used by the antique toy collectibles market.

Comments?
Gary Istok

Gary,

Some other descriptions that mean more to me:
  Mint In Sealed Box  (MISB)
  Mint In Box (MIB)
  Complete with instructions
  Complete without instructions
  Complete with stickers unused
  Complete with stickers applied
  Complete without stickers

Also, which country are you determining your values from?   They seem to vary greatly.

Eric