 General / 48294
Re: Gary Istok's Lego Book Feedback...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:23:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Strand wrote:
I'm not sure if you know this but a few years ago someone started an "MISB" lego
index website which tracked the EBAY closing prices of MISB only sets.  Shortly
after they had compiled some useable data, they were asked to shut down by
either EBAY or LEGO - I can't remember exactly but I think it was EBAY.

It was eBay.

Hope that helps.