 General / 48249
48248  |  48250
Subject:
wings 3585 and 3586 and Pat Pend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:13:55 GMT

Recently I got a secondhand 687, which has the http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3585 and http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3586 wings in blue, and I compared those wings with the white ones from my 6368. I noticed that the white wings from set 6368 have little humps of ABS where the blue wings from set 687 have “Pat. Pend”.

Has the old mould been reused and the Pat. Pend mark made unreadable?

Has this also occured with other pieces?

Niels Karsdorp