 General / 47675
Re: LEGO, kids, and how it has come to this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 20:15:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jan-Albert van Ree wrote:
I prefer adding a column with required parts over highlighting personally.

I built the Yoda statue recently and started without using the required
parts lists and soon discovered I made a nasty error... after using the
required list building became a lot easier since instructions made more
sense.

I think the Yoda statue uses both the parts list and the step highlighting which
is very helpful for a set like that. Dan.