 General / 4675
4674  |  4676
Subject:
Best lego places in UK, Italy, Austria, Germany?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:19:30 GMT

I am going to be travelling in the UK and Europe during July and on my
travels I will be looking for Lego. If anyone has suggestions about the
best places to look for Lego (cheap/soccer sets/trains/older sets/
service packs) I'd appreciate them very much. I will be in Glasgow,
Birmingham, Nottingham, London, Rome, Naples, possibly Venice or
Florence, Innsbruck, Munich, Jena (in the former E. Germany, was lego
sold there before the reunification with W. Germany?) and Hamburg.

Kevin