 General / 5004
Re: Best lego places in UK, Italy, Austria, Germany?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 05:36:42 GMT

Gary, thanks very much for the info! We may end up doing a long train
trip all the way from Venice to Jena in one, but I will be travelling on
my own from Jena to Hamburg and there are probably places I can hop off
teh train and poke about for Stuff.

Kevin