 General / 4669
Re: a few 8448s soon available in US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:43:58 GMT

Yifun wrote in message ...
John DiRienzo <jdiri14897@email.msn.com> wrote:
   Has anyone received the 8448 yet?  Or just the back order slip?

no... but i got a second back order slip saying that it will be available
at the end of August (instead of end of June)...

This does not look good... :(

   Hmm.  This reminds me of the Maiden's Cart, among others (like Star
Wars).  I guess some people have gotten used to it, but I still hate the
wait!

--

   Have fun!

John ( ig88888888@stlnet.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m