 General / 4668
4667  |  4669
Subject:
Help with an older TOWN door needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 01:09:26 GMT

Do the long ago discontinued 1x3x4 2-piece doors (frame+reversible door
with 2 panes and glass) exist in yellow or black? I know I've seen red
frames and blue or white doors. Is anyone willing to sell or trade me 1
or 2 (prefer yellow) so I can complete my minifig-scale schoolbuses?
Thanks in advance!
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)  ICQ UIN#17112614; IRC nick:  ^2muchdew