 General / 4667
4666  |  4668
Subject:
missing pieces for Lego 6385 Please help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 01:30:26 GMT

Hi This is my first time posting on the newsgroup so please be patient and let
me know if I have done something wrong.

My son recently was the fortunate recepient of Lego 6385 Fire House 1 from
1985.  Unfortunately a couple of key pieces are missing.  If anyone has these
pieces for sale or knows where I might acquire them I would appreciate any
information on how to acquire the needed pieces to complete the set.

The pieces are   -  2 clear garage door parts.
                 -  1 blue 1 x 4 x 3 window with window pane.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ruth Wright