 General / 4655
Re: what is the rarest piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 08:27:36 GMT

I picked up about 10 of these in a collection.

The rarest pieces for me are the pieces I know exist but don't have.

1x1x2 black windows, 2x6x2 blue weight bricks, 1x3x2 blue windows, red bogie
plates.

Mark H.

Bill Katz wrote:

Mike Poindexter (lego@poindexter.cc) wrote:
: I have one that I would have to guess is very rare.  I still can't fathom why
: they made it:

: 2 clear 2x2 base plates joined with a plastic tether about 4 studs long.
: These are not plates, but base plates.

: Anyone know where they came from?  I got them in a 40+ lb. lot I bought a
: while back.

: Mike

It was a trailer hitch in the 60's

        -Bill