 General / 4247
Re: what is the rarest piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 06:35:22 GMT

I have one that I would have to guess is very rare.  I still can't fathom why
they made it:

2 clear 2x2 base plates joined with a plastic tether about 4 studs long.
These are not plates, but base plates.

Anyone know where they came from?  I got them in a 40+ lb. lot I bought a
while back.

Mike

In lugnet.general, Simon Denscombe writes:
jonathan wilson wrote:
which lego element is the rarest?
some candidates might be: the flag from the old guarded inn castle set, the
flag from black falcons fortress.

The football from the European football sets, a rare piece in a promo
set.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170