 General / 4248
4247  |  4249
Subject:
Corrected URL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 08:42:41 GMT

Oops, speaking of links....

The proper URL to the links on LEGO on my mind should be:
http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/links/

Thanks to those who pointed out the typo.

Currently this public link-o-matic is kept simple. If it should become
popular, I may add options like multiple categories per link, add new
categories, change your existing links. We'll see.

In the mean time, thanks for participating!

Eric Brok