 General / 4255
Re: Submit-A-Link on LEGO on my mind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 14:43:14 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:
Does anyone else run into this problem with ALL Xoom pages?
I find I have to look at the source, and load the REAL URL that bypasses
Xoom's CRAP, i.e. in this case
http://members.xoom.com//_XOOM/brickenplate/index.html

I *loathe* frames.  I just insert that /_XOOM/ path -- e.g.
http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/other/urlstuff.here -- for any and all Xoom
pages I browse, and I'm happy.

Cheers,
- jsproat