 General / 4333
Re: what is the rarest piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 14:09:38 GMT

Hey Larry,

How many were in that wheels pack. I found 5 or 6 in a small collection I got from
a mate over here and I'm trying to track down the sets they are from. They were in
a 118 Electronic Engine box but this set doesn't use them.

So what do they taste like?

Mark H.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

yes. I think it's the same color and the same plastic as the TV antenna
piece. Much more flexible than normal. I still have one. I destroyed one
by chewing on it, for some moronic reason, when I was about 13.

I recall that I got mine with my wheels packs, circa 1967.