 General / 4654
Re: Town/Space/Castle layouts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 22:35:37 GMT

Robert Brunskill wrote:

I've been looking at some of the great custom Town layouts/buildings people
have made, but I haven't seen many layouts that use the buildings and
vehicles of actual sets. So does anyone have links for that sort of thing?
Does anyone have links for web sites that show off set collections? I'd like
to see how people have their Town, Space, or Castle sets displayed.

Rob

Go to the PNLTC site which you can find from mine, then go to Mike
Ulring's site. he has a large collection of stock sets displayed. There
are others. Go to the canonical sitelist and find Matt Agnew's... same
deal.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.