 General / 4653
4652  |  4654
Subject:
Town/Space/Castle layouts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 19:15:09 GMT

I've been looking at some of the great custom Town layouts/buildings people
have made, but I haven't seen many layouts that use the buildings and
vehicles of actual sets. So does anyone have links for that sort of thing?
Does anyone have links for web sites that show off set collections? I'd like
to see how people have their Town, Space, or Castle sets displayed.

Rob