 General / 43711
    Re: New colors and other info —Tim Courtney
   (...) Jake, thanks for getting us the info promptly. Here's my take on the color change. Its not earth-shattering to me personally. I have a small collection of the gray's, like them a lot, and have a low LEGO budget in comparision to many of you (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: New colors and other info —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) Wow. The ruckus in here is so loud it got even *my* attention---I haven't posted on LUGNET in over 2 years! :) The more things change the more they stay the same... I always found there were a few personalities on LUGNET who were a little too (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

        Re: New colors and other info —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) WOW!!! I am thoroughly impressed. Welcome back, Kyle. btw, I still have the t-shirt you sold to me. (...) I should claim likewise...though I know a few people in the community that claim to have more!! (...) Anyhow, I hope all the negativity (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: New colors and other info —Kyle D. Jackson
     (...) Heheh, that reminds me, I need to buy a new one... (...) I only came back to LUGNET a couple weeks ago, to check out local info on sales. I hadn't looked at any other group, but the Colours thread spotlighted on the home page caught my eye. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New colors and other info —Thomas Stangl
   (...) I would HOPE that most people here realize that Jake is just the messenger here... I would also hope that Jake realizes we are not mad at him, but mad at some immense BONEHEADS in TLG that must have custom-picked their focus groups from the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New colors and other info —Chris Phillips
     (...) Amen, brother! For the short term, I am stockpiling the old colors. As soon as they are gone, so is my business. At least for a long while. Vote with your wallet! Unfortunately, if they are trying to hurt BrickLink sellers, they have it (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New colors and other info —Paul Gyugyi
   (...) Nah, the only boneheads are the accountants that decided to switch plastic suppliers. I too have not posted in a few years (well, maybe a cad posting now and then). I'd like to point out that when I was 10, I had two shoeboxes of lego. One had (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New colors and other info —Paul Gyugyi
   OK, I picked up the new shuttle set. The new light grey 1x1 look bad when mixed with old 1x1s. Enough so that I won't be mixing them. The new "gunmetal" dark grey looks like the same type of new plastic, somewhat translucent, or having a higher (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)