 General / 43999
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 06:05:13 GMT

"Kyle D. Jackson" wrote:

I remember when Jake got hired by TLC, and now he's getting lynched by
half of LUGNET.  "The circle is complete...", heheh!  :)  I confess I
haven't read all the posts on this, just skimmed the sub-threads with names
I recognized from previous years, so maybe not everyone here has gone as
crazy as it appears at first glance...  ;)

I would HOPE that most people here realize that Jake is just the messenger here...

I would also hope that Jake realizes we are not mad at him, but mad at some
immense BONEHEADS in TLG that must have custom-picked their focus groups from the
nearest mental hospitals.  It's just that he is the only one here for us to
complain to (though I intend to call Consumer Affairs at 1-800-453-4677 (and they
used to also be available at 1-800-GAB-LEGO) to voice my displeasure with this
choice).

Oh, and if this was a way to increase sales and cut down on Bricklink sales, it
might work - I might be buying sets while I still can, and pulling all my
light/dark grey and brown from my BL store.  But it will only be a SHORT sales
increase.  Once I start seeing the new colors, the buying stops.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/