 General / 44001
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 06:28:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Stangl wrote:
Oh, and if this was a way to increase sales and cut down on Bricklink sales, it
might work - I might be buying sets while I still can, and pulling all my
light/dark grey and brown from my BL store.  But it will only be a SHORT sales
increase.  Once I start seeing the new colors, the buying stops.

Amen, brother!  For the short term, I am stockpiling the old colors.  As soon as
they are gone, so is my business.  At least for a long while.  Vote with your
wallet!

Unfortunately, if they are trying to hurt BrickLink sellers, they have it
backwards.  This maneuver creates a shortage of both the old and the new colors
that is certain to play to the benefit of sellers and hurt the end user.

- Chris.