 General / 43468
Re: Pick-a-brick Packing website?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 07:26:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jim Foulds wrote:
Can someone respond with the link to the website that gave the analysis of how
to pack the Pick-a-Brick containers?

I would really appreciate it.  I spent the better part of 2 hours searching with
no results :(

And how about the european 1 litre bags?

And don't stack the 8 x 8 bricks 'cause it's a pain to get them apart later :)

So far I think I normally get around 200 bricks in each bag. But I just toss
them in, shake a little and repeat until it barely can close. The bags can'
stretch a little :)

But I found it to be that much work to dig out the good bricks from the bins
that I generally don't have energy left for sneak-packing the bags too much.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe