 General / 42442
Re: New Lego Painting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 10:18:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich wrote:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rayhawk/Artwork/epic.jpg

PLEASE, please please! tell me this is cover art for a published BW manual.
(sobbing...) please..
,
{~[
'

...because inkjet printers everywhere would rejoyce!
;-)

Unfortunately there's no published manual ("yet") - although if I do take
BrikWars to a publishing house I'm betting this picture will add a hell of a
punch to the pitch presentation.

Speaking of publishing, I've heard about at least a couple Lego-themed book
projects in the works, and I've got a couple of Dave Baum's books on the shelf -
does anybody know what kind of legal hurdles you have to jump through to do
Lego-related commercial publishing without getting lawyer-stomped?  I've always
been curious but have never followed through with any research.

- Mike.