 General / 42402
Re: New Lego Painting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 01:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shaun Sullivan wrote:
To say that this is beautiful is a gross understatement.  Doing so sullies
its very essence, reducing it to the same dirty, fleshy realm of a mere
Victoria's Secret catalog.  This picture transcends description in a most
ethereal way, and causes the viewer to ask him or herself, "Am I truly
worthy of keeping mine own eyes after beholding this?".

The answer to that question is too obvious even to mention.  I'm planning on
setting up a P.O. box so people can send me all the eyeballs they no longer
deserve.

Why does it make me suspicious whenever you start laying on the flattery?
Good thing I'm getting all those extra eyeballs, I can keep one on you at all
times.

I immediately loaded it onto the desktop of my work computer (goodbye,
little Hudson!).  I'll confess I converted it to greyscale, so that I feel
a little more at home, but that's just monochromatic of me.

I'm assuming that the monochrony lasted only as long as it took you to put those
red armbands on the spaceman, Herr Müller!  Your disguise doesn't fool me for a
second.

- Mike.