 General / 42408
Re: New Lego Painting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 05:58:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Rayhawk wrote:
In lugnet.general, Andrew Saada wrote:
Please tell me that's Superman in the background and not a super-Timmy!

Wow, that would be a hell of a secret identity!  I'd sure be fooled.  There
are a lot of uncanny parallels between Superman and Timmy though - that curl
of black hair on the forehead, that bright red letter on the chest, that way
they both have noses - no!  It's too horrible to contemplate.  I have a
dread feeling that Super-Timmy may work his way into a future version of
BrikWars now.

I suppose he did make it to a BrikWars game already :)
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/RamMan.jpg

I'll probably point it out.  Unless it's for Clikits or something, I probably
wouldn't be in a big hurry to take credit for that.

BrikWars and Clickits-- two things things that belong together just like steak
and jelly beans. Dang. Just for that I'm going to have to bring along a
Clickit-themed soldier to our upcoming BrikWars game...

DaveE