 General / 42411
Re: New Lego Painting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:46:45 GMT

wow...

The effort! Nice drawing. Your skills are complete...
I can see why the LEGO company picked you to work for them.

If you don't mind I would like to see more of your work, it does't have to be
LEGO orientated in perticular. I am curious because I am a student Industrial
Design from the Netherlands and also want to work at the LEGO company.

In february I attended a workshop at TLC for a job of Model Designer.
Unfortunately I didn't make it, I just wasn't ready yet.

Cheers, Bas

4. I can't believe I forgot to put any giant robots in.  Now I have to start all over!
Lesson nr 1 "Always Throw In A Giant Robot Where You Can".

If you like to see some of my work and (older) models, visit www.in-orbit.nl and
(newer) http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=31429