 General / 42387
Re: Why would set 10042 not be available in the United States?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 05:19:58 GMT

I emailed LEGO and just got a reply that the USA flag set IS now available for delivery in the USA. As far as I know, it’s only available through their call-in odereing system though. Here’s their exact reply to my message:

Dear LEGO® Builder, The product you inquired about is currently available through our Shop at Home service. I believe that it is such a new product that it has not yet been added to our wepage. If you wish to order this product, please contact us at 1-800-453-4652. Have a wonderful day!

Margot Consumer Services Advisor