 General / 42381
Re: Why would set 10042 not be available in the United States?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 10:22:08 GMT

< Snip >
Quote previous:

And Apple Pie is a German recipe, not American.  < Snip >

Ah.  But they immigrated here and brought their strudleie goodness with them.
My wife's family is 100% German and Americanized quite well, which I think is
the reference to Apple Pie.  It's just a teeny bit different across the pond.
Don't you know that Americans take what they like and make it theirs!?!????
Didn't you follow the recent Bush epic, "Operation Oil Storm"?
Just a long line of BORG-like assimilations...
"Resistence is futile."
-Baron Von Aaron-

PS
I could have posted to off-topic. debate, BUT I really don't want to.