 General / 42373
Re: Mega Bloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 03:41:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ahui Herrera wrote:
They got some really NICE themes that I wish LEGO would make.

Yeah, like Xtreme Stunts -- Island Xtreme Stunts is NOT COOL!!! The MegaBloks
one is WAY better. I just got four minifig packs of MegaBloks, (9171, 9172,
9173, and 9174) they are SOO cool. (plus it was $1 each instead of $3.25 each at
KB Toys; where I was hoping to get a new scooter...) They each come with a ramp
and a minifig. One has a green dirtbike with a number 7 on it, another has a red
bike and blue skates (SKATING ROCKS WAHOO!!!) and another has an orange
skateboard with like, almost glow-in-the-dark color skates (only they dont GitD)
and the other has a red snowboard with blue skis. They're really cool.

Matt C.

Btw, how do you do stuff like underline and make bold text??? And what the HECK
is that stuff on the right side of the text message box?!?!?! Also, what's
FTX???