 General / 42079
42078  |  42080
Subject:
Mega Bloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 02:10:35 GMT

Hey I didn't know where to post this so I posted it here:
I was just browsing Lego off-brands and Lego-like sites, and I went to
http://www.megabloks.com, and right when I got there I noticed one thing:
Not only is Mega Bloks an off-brand, (basicly everyone knows that) but even
the SITE is a TOTAL copy of Lego's site! (http://www.lego.com) Click the
links and see!
Matt C.