 General / 42085
Re: Mega Bloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 18:36:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Canales writes:
The NBA things are okay, those pro-minifig packs are a total rip-off. $5 for >3 minifigs!

     It wouldn't surprise me if they have to pay royalties to the individual
players.  You know, cause they don't make nearly enough money with just
their team paychecks...

Plus they are printed! (I wish the numbers/names were stickers, 'cause I >could get Shaq back on the Orlando Magic, then he and McGrady could kick butt!

     So make your own stickers.  Scan the paint deco, change the numbers,
clean it up, and print it on your own sticker stock.  Slap it on an OM
torso, swap the heads, and you're set.