 General / 42375
Re: Mega Bloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 04:32:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Canales wrote:
Yeah, like Xtreme Stunts -- Island Xtreme Stunts is NOT COOL!!! The MegaBloks
one is WAY better. I just got four minifig packs of MegaBloks, (9171, 9172,
9173, and 9174) they are SOO cool.

     Ah, but MB isn't being endorsed by Gravity Games, Bob Burnquist, or Ross
Powers.  LEGO is, and will be releasing skateboarding and snowboarding sets
featuring minifigs of both Bob and Ross and lots of GG logos sometime later this
month.