 General / 42078
Re: LEGO Breakfast Cereal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 20:55:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Salm writes:
In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Hey, am I the only one eating this stuff?

       Cap'n Crunch's
       Crunch Berries
      NEW  Galidor  SHAPES!   [LEGO]
Defenders of the outer dimension

From Quaker. 4 diff characters' shapes in blue, green, red and purple.
Artificially colored blobs representing (it says): Nick, Allegra, "The
Egg" and Gorm.

YYUUUMMMMM!!

;-d

Nooo, I'm not actually eating the "sweetened corn & oat cereal", but
thought I'd mention its existence. It's probably been out for quite a
while. No free CD this time.

flashback:
  http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=7280
You predicted it, Kevin. What's next?

How about Lego-shaped Kraft Macaroni and Cheese?
There have already been Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Bugs Bunny, and a few
other variations, I think.

We were buying Pokemon macaroni and cheese for a while.

There must be a whole realm of Lego food products no one has yet thought to
market.  Give it more time and we may see it all!!

Erik O. has already experimented with cheese bricks-- and who knows what
else....

Maggie C.