 General / 42074
Re: LEGO Breakfast Cereal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.galidor
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 00:38:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Hey, am I the only one eating this stuff?

       Cap'n Crunch's
       Crunch Berries
      NEW  Galidor  SHAPES!   [LEGO]
Defenders of the outer dimension

From Quaker. 4 diff characters' shapes in blue, green, red and purple.
Artificially colored blobs representing (it says): Nick, Allegra, "The
Egg" and Gorm.

What I would like to see is another Quaker Instant Oatmeal promo so I
can send in all the empty packets I can't bring myself to throw away,
just in case....

In particular some mini-designer sets would be a good choice.

Maggie C.