 General / 42372
Re: Some Questions For TCLUG...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 02:12:40 GMT

Nathan Wells <lordofthelego@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

After <http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/mn/msp/?n=231 finding out> there is a LUG
group near St. Cloud (TCLUG), I have a few questions:

Hello Nathan,

My name is Erik Knopp, I belong to TCLUG and will try to answer your
questions.

1) When was TCLUG formed?

I'm not sure about this, will have to look into it.

2) Why is there no newsgroup for TCLUG?

There is, <http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/tclug/>, we haven't made use of
it, yet.

our communication.

3) Can Members join for free?

Yes

4) How often do you meet?

We try to meet once a month. (It's looking like our next meeting will be
on Saturday, 21 June.)

5) Where do you meet?

At the home of one of our members.

6) Do you do group events/builds like a Moonbase Project, Medieval Marketplace
or a round of Brikwars?

We are starting to do group projects, and have done brikwars sessions.

Thanks in advance,

Your welcome,

Erik
--