 General / 41742
41741  |  41743
Subject:
Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 00:59:40 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Seth McCarus wrote me today and asked if the old random LEGO set name generator
was still around anywhere.  It was something I wrote waaaay back in the last
century and it had gotten lost over the years.  I dug around a bit and found
it, and have resurrected it here at this URL:

   http://guide.lugnet.com/fun/namegen/

--Todd