 General / 41366
Re: Which weighs more?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 04:17:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger writes:

Nope,

My scale shows:

1x16 regular brick: 6 grams
1x16 Technic beam:  5 grams

Amazing!(1) And quite counterintuitive, if you ask me. Volume and surface
are not always tightly correlated but the Technic beam has lots more surface
area.

1 - I'm assuming you actually weighed 50 of each and did the math or
whatever. I have a great scale for weighing parcels, very accurate in its
range but very noisy down below 10g or so, so I always do the weigh multiple
thing.

++Lar