 General / 41363
Re: Which weighs more?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 01:57:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons writes:
Hey all,

In my latest project (making a Gunstar) I'm using a lot of 1x16 Technic
beams, however there are two where I'm using none of the friction peg holes
for anything.  Would a regular 1x16 beam weigh less or more?  I'm trying to
reduce weight wherever possible due to the design of the ship.

My guess is the technic beam would probably weigh slightly more.

ROSCO