 General / 41364
Re: Which weighs more?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 02:02:44 GMT

In article <HB5vt2.3uw@lugnet.com>,
David Simmons <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote:
In my latest project (making a Gunstar) I'm using a lot of 1x16 Technic
beams, however there are two where I'm using none of the friction peg holes
for anything.  Would a regular 1x16 beam weigh less or more?

I've never seen a non-Technic 1x16 beam.

--
DON'T PAY MORE FOR WEB HOSTING THAN WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY
At Full System, Inc. you invent the package *and* the price!