 General / 4071
Re: Added Latest Projects to Joe's Lego Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 01:50:21 GMT

I thought someone stated here or on RTL that they did at one time (20yrs
ago?).  I'm not sure of the selection though.

Megabloks (dare I utter the word) has or had bulk sales.  Again I'm not sure of
the piece choices.  If they can do it, why couldn't Lego?

Joe

Sanjay D'Souza wrote:

Joe Davenport wrote in message <37376550.D26E59CC@mid-tech.com>...
Here I go on a tangent...   I would be happy if they could bring back bulk
sales.

Did LEGO US ever have bulk sales?  Was it possible to buy any piece in
current production at the time?

With a market as big as the US I can imagine the difficulty LEGO US would
have had in servicing such a market.

Sanjay