 General / 4070
Re: Added Latest Projects to Joe's Lego Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 01:25:19 GMT

Joe Davenport wrote in message <37376550.D26E59CC@mid-tech.com>...
Here I go on a tangent...   I would be happy if they could bring back bulk
sales.

Did LEGO US ever have bulk sales?  Was it possible to buy any piece in
current production at the time?

With a market as big as the US I can imagine the difficulty LEGO US would
have had in servicing such a market.

Sanjay