 General / 40659
Re: Now does this qualify as good Lego marketing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 21:42:31 GMT

"Brendan Coughlin" <Duck360198@aol.com> writes:
I should have put the pics in their own folder but forgot...sorry for the
inconvenience.  But that's right, it's a Zippo lighter!  Certainly no one
would just put the Lego logo on without Lego approving right?  I mean Lego
has to say "yes, put our logo on a lighter" right?

Where did you find this?  In a retail shop?

I was thinking that perhaps it was a gift from LEGO to some employee
after 10 years of faithful service, or something of that ilk.  That
might make some sense.

--Bill.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen and philosophers and divines."        - Emerson