 General / 40220
Re: Animals!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:13:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Pedro Silva writes:
you wanted cows?  Then watch out for set 10043, The LEGO(R)
Slaughterhouse(tm).  It comes with twelve cows!  Line them up for fun!

*sigh!*
In the meanwhile I just have to settle for Timmies... :-/

Ooh!  Now you're talking!  LEGO could put out a Timmy Slaughterhouse!  That
would present such a dilemma, though.... do you buy a set that comes with 12
Timmies just so you can send them through the slaughterhouse and feed all
your other minifigs Timmy Burgers?

Timmy: the other white meat.(tm)

-Rev. Smith