 General / 40010
Re: Feedback thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:18:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer writes:
I'm going to be honest.  I don't look at even a 4th of as MOCs these days
because of Brickshelf's speed.

I only look at the thumbnails at brickshelf now.  When I see something I
really like then I go in and look at the full size pics.

I think those are more or less my reasons, so what are some other reasons we
aren't seeing feedback from others?

I usually don't feedback because someone has already said what I would have
and they have done a better job.  But maybe I will stop this lurking habit.

I have never been one of the people that thinks, even for a minute, that
LUGNET is an unfriendly place.

I am a newbie and think this place is great and friendly!

Lets just say for a second that I'm not nuts and that things are slowing
down here.  Why?  What can we do about it?

_ j o n
--
For me, as a newbie, I am totally impressed by the level of modelship in
this community.  I don't post announcements of my mocs because I don't think

I only came out of hiding during the moonbase because it was a culmination
of what I have been doing for years whith my own space sets.  (I take all of
the space sets and build a huge Christmas space wonderland under my tree.
Which is now so big it takes up the entire living room.)

pvd