 General / 40141
Re: Feedback thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:29:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy D. Freshly writes:
<snip>
Finally, because of the time issue, I am usually 2-3 weeks behind on reading
(meaning what I am reading now was posted 2-3 weeks ago - right now I am
actually fairly caught up on Lugnet posts which is a bit surprising).
Because of this delay, I often feel awkward posting a reply weeks after the
other discussion on that topic has died out.  Therefore, even when I have
something which I would like to say, I usually favor letting the comment
pass due to the time lag.

Tim, I think your entire post was great, and I agree with everything you
said.  I just wanted to comment on the time-lag issue.  Sometimes I suffer
this too.  Even though I may have a little more time online, there are just
too many posts and threads to keep up with for most of us.  However, if I
feel my comments are worth sharing, I will post a reply to older threads
regardless.  Often, my added comments receive no further reply (maybe
because others view the topic as dead), but sometimes it will spark a
renewed interest in the subject if my added reply offers a new perspective.

Cheers,
-Hendo