 General / 39552
Re: Color problems with label on 4107 tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 01:32:54 GMT

This is what is called "quibbling" over 4107. So it has a bad printing job.
They are all regular Lego colors - except maybe tan (which some people
thought would be the Lego Island light yellow.)

I'm surprised you didn't analyze the Lego assortment inside. This is either
a 1x1 bulk brick pack, or a sneaky way to get the part count up. You can buy
two 4105 buckets instead and get more useful bricks.

-Erik