 General / 39551
Re: My lego rpg story, amongst others...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 01:25:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
i usually don't read stories without lego, but i'd like to comment a further
piece of advice to make your work more approachable.  simply put, your
paragraphs are too long.  i see a screen's worth of solid text and i blank out.
if you could divide those up a bit, it makes them more approachable and more
readable.

just an idea, take it if you want it.. don't if you don't
-lenny

Five minutes, problem fixed...

Now, if anyone will please forward me the appropriate
feedback on this subject, that would be great.

And no, you won't blank out this instance (or at
least I hope... ^_^)

Thank you,

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast