 General / 37709
Re: Creator Buckets - Purple & Orange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:26:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:
Can anyone shed any light on the new  Creator buckets pictured in Boram
Lee's folder?

One of the buckets pictured, 7825, has a decent selection of orange and
purple bricks.

Any ideas when we can expect to see these on the shelves? I don't see any of
these buckets listed on shop.lego.com.

Bryan

Hi

I have bought some of the new creator sets in Copenhagen. I have uploaded a
few pictures of my sets plus a little info. It can be seen at my homepage.
Here they are:

Set 4105    http://www.kecia.dk/legoset/creator4105.htm    (195K)

Set 4179    http://www.kecia.dk/legoset/creator4179.htm    (110K)

Set 7831    http://www.kecia.dk/legoset/creator7831.htm    (160K)